List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Nother gotcha in 3.3-beta2
From:       "Malte S. Stretz" <msquadrat.nospamplease () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-07-31 9:41:08

On Saturday 31 July 2004 01:25 CET Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> FWIW, since we can't check whether using the spamd/spamc combination
> will work (because spamc can't give us this information) the Anti-Spam
> Wizard only supports the usage of the much slower spamassassin perl
> script. Therefore you should change the filter which is created by the
> wizard by replacing 'spamassassin -L' with 'spamc' (provided spamd, the
> spamassassin daemon, is running on your system).

A quick note on that: I tried the wizard yesterday and it really produced
some nice rules. But unfortunately is the condition "every mal > 0 bytes".
That should be something like "every mail < 250 KiB", see [1]. The same is
probably true for all other spam filter.

I tried this with a one-week-old KMail, maybe it was fixed in between. If
not, could somebody please commit a fix for those numbers?

Cheers,
Malte

[1] http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/procmailrc.example

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>