List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Komposer and HTML editing
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-12-17 23:04:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 17 December 2003 22:23, JES wrote:
> I'd like to continue adding html editing support for kmail. It seems
> that Zack Rusin made some documentation on Komposer. Where can I find
> it ?

You can find Komposer here: kdepim/libkdepim/komposer. I don't know
whether there's also some kind of documentation. You should definitely
coordinate your work with Zack. KMComposer (at least the frontend) is
basically dead and will be replaced by Komposer shortly after KDE 3.2
(at least that's what I think we intend to do). So continuing with
adding HTML editing support to KMComposer doesn't make any sense. Don,
correct me if I'm wrong.

> Does it describe how to insert Komposer into kmail ?

I can't tell. But Zack will make KMail use Komposer shortly after KDE
3.2.

> Is Komposer going to be part of KDE 3.3 ?

Hopefully it's going to be part of the intermediate release of the
kdepim module (between KDE 3.2 and 3.3/4.0).

Regards,
Ingo