List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: How to post changes?
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-2?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-12-17 22:56:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 17 December 2003 15:55, Marek Cendrowicz wrote:
> 	As this is my first post here, let me first introduce myself. My
> name is Marek Cendrowicz and I'm from Poland. I'm not exactly a
> coder, but I have some knowledge on programming languages.
> Recently I've made some enhanchements to KMail that comes with KDE
> v3.1.4. I've added a new column in the QListView that shows the
> priority of the message. An red exclamation icon is shown if the mail
> is high priority or a blue down arrow if it's low priority.
> This brings me to the actual question. As the enhanchement required
> changes in several files and introduced new PNG's, how should I
> actually send it for review? And first of all, is this the proper way
> of going with such changes?

Hmm, I can't add much to what Andreas has already said. So create a
patch against the CVS version of KMail, send the patch and the PNGs to
this mailing list and then wait for our comments. For your information,
we are already in feature freeze for KDE 3.2 so you don't have to hurry
because your change will anyway not be included anymore in KDE 3.2.

Regards,
Ingo