List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Kmail and kvim
From:       Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach () wp ! pl>
Date:       2003-09-13 18:36:54

Dnia Saturday 13 of September 2003 04:22, napisałeś:
> > > Sorry but composer has really limited possibilities to edit text.
>
> You don't have to be sorry, we don't mind. Oh, and I'm still working on
> the "fix bugs by reading minds of people who report them" feature so
> I'm sure you'll understand that for now I have no clue what you're
> talking about.

Possibility to read-in file, formatting lists. But improving composer isn't
the right way. Rather embedding KWord component (for CU), or KVim or Kate
or ... is better thing.

> > > Also using external editor is broken - in opened temporary file
> > > there is no quoted text from previous message.
>
> No it's not. (short, not descriptive report -> short, not descriptive
> response).

When I open temporary file created by Kmail to edit message (after pressing
Any Key in Composer window) this file is empty. Now matter if I use KVim,
GVim (with or without -f option) or Kedit. This is CVS version one week
old.

m.