List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Address Book
From:       Jim Thorpe <jthorpe () island ! net>
Date:       2003-09-07 17:55:11

I would like to see Pages in the Address Book.
My reason:
I went from DOS to OS-2 before Windows 95 appeared and stayed with it until I
found Linux a little over two years ago.  OS-2 at the beginning was what
Windows is still trying to be.
The OS-2 mail package I used was PMMail - which, I believe, was eventually
written for Windows.
The Adddress Book had pages in which one could enter groups of addresses
according a particular need.  e.g. family affairs, technical stuff, clean
jokes, dirty jokes, etc., etc., thus permitting one to left click an a page
and drag it to the "To" line and all addresses would show.
Individuals could appear in more than one page.

Cheers,

Jim T.