List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: spamassassin and kmail
From:       "Malte S. Stretz" <msquadrat.nospamplease () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-08-29 21:40:52

On Friday 29 August 2003 22:35 CET Marcel Janssen wrote:
> Since a few days I'm having some trouble receiving correct mail from
> various mailing groups (lists.sourceforge.net) using kmail.
> The mails I receive have no subject, no date , no body and no
> attachments. When looking at the headers, the last part shows something
> like :
>[...]
> Now, the weird thing is that the messages still appear with the headers
> as above and are completely unusable.

It seems like SF.net enabled SpamAssassin for its mailinglist. Pretty stupid
as the SA lists are also hosted there :(

Maybe they broke somthing in their SA installation, I don't really trust the
SF.net admins. OTOH do I receive no broken mails via SF.net mailinglists,
but it might be possible that They disabled SA for our lists after one of
us complained...

HTH,
Malte