List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Incomplete messages via POP3
From:       Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl () osp-dd ! de>
Date:       2003-07-24 12:48:28

Hi,

sometimes I realize messages being truncated by one character. When e.g. the
name is on the last line of a message, the last character is missing. As
the message is written without that character in the file (maildir), I
guess, KMail's POP3 mechanisms do truncate the message. (I have a second
machine running mozilla, and when I retrieve the same messages from my
account, the name is complete.)

Did anybody else encounter this too? I did a quick search in the buglist,
but I didn't find anything opened or closed. I'm unfortunatly using SuSE
(KDE 3.1.2) which is known to have some problematic RPMs sometimes, but
perhaps I should really file a bugreport.

Andreas