List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: New action: move to next unread message or folder
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-07-19 22:18:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 19 July 2003 14:14, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Yes. But the if statement isn't really necessary. The following
> simpler script should do the trick:
>

> #!/usr/bin/perl -w
> use strict;
> while ( <> ) {
>   # true => Loop in current folder
>   # false => Don't loop
>   s/^LoopOnGotoUnread=true/LoopOnGotoUnread=1/;
>   s/^LoopOnGotoUnread=false/LoopOnGotoUnread=0/;
>   print;
> }

Sorry, saw this only after committing an upgrade script ;-)
Not that you'd mind, I guess...

I saw talk of a "strategy". Why isn't this one? :-) Would make changing
the unintelligible 0,1,2 values into never,folder,all (or so) much
simpler.

Marc

--
If free-software authors lose the right to disclaim all warranties and
find themselves getting sued over the performance of the programs