List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: New action: move to next unread message or folder
From:       David Smith <dsmih () algonet ! se>
Date:       2003-07-19 8:32:47

On Friday 18 July 2003 23.16, Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> Thanks for the patch. It looks good. In the last line of the QWhatsThis
> is a typo (depeding -> depending).

Ha, ha. If you spotted that I'm assured no programming bugs could slip through
either :)

> Furthermore please add "diff -u3 -p"
> to your ~/.cvsrc. The -p will make your diffs slightly better readable.
> Do you have a cvs account? Or should I commit the patch?

I can commit (i think, it's been a while...)

> A little thing is still missing. We'll have to write a kconf_update
> script which upgrades the boolean value of LoopOnGotoUnread to an
> integer.

Didn't know about that. That's a script like kmail-3.1-loop-on-goto-unread.pl
like this, right?

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use strict;
while ( <> ) {
      if ( /^\[Behaviour\]/ ... /^\[/ ) {
             # true => Loop in current folder
             # false => Don't loop
             s/^LoopOnGotoUnread=true/LoopOnGotoUnread=1/;
             s/^LoopOnGotoUnread=false/LoopOnGotoUnread=0/;
       }
       print;
}

And it should be added to the Makefile.am and to kmail.upd?

/David