List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Fwd: KMail Bug: Subscribed Folders Do Not Appear
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-05-15 20:53:12

Hi Erik,

I am at the moment not involved with KMail development, I have forwarded your
message to the kmail@kde.org mailinglist. You may also want to consider
filing a bugreport at http://bugs.kde.org, that way your feedback will not
get lost if there isn't a developer available to look into your problem right
away.

Cheers,
Waldo