List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    html mail shown but mail headers don't
From:       Antonio Larrosa =?iso-8859-15?q?Jim=E9nez?= <larrosa () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-31 0:40:08

Hello,

A friend of mine received a spam mail which, when open, removes the mail
headers from kmail's widget, and only the html mail can be seen.

There seems to be a second problem (or the same one?) :
He forwarded it to me, added some text explaining the problem, and the mail
I received just showed me the html spam mail (which was supposed to be an
attachment), with no headers and no text written by my friend.
Still I can see it's multipart/mixed and contains two parts:
A "plain text document" (his text) and a "email message" which has 6 parts,
one of them the HTML document that is shown when opening the mail.

The problem happens in every header mode. And when the attachments are
shown in "smart" mode or in "inline" mode.

Should I send the spam mail to this list? or anybody wants me to send it to
him? (Btw, the problem can be easily seen just by opening the mail I'll
forward)

Please CC: me any answer, as I'm not on this list.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE developer - larrosa@kde.org