List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Operations on the parent of a closed thread
From:       Till Adam <till () adam-lilienthal ! de>
Date:       2003-03-30 16:36:10

On Sunday 30 March 2003 19:00, Carsten Burghardt wrote:

> > think that collapsing a thread whose parent is selected should not select
> > the thread, as Ingo does?
>
> Isn't that what I answered above?

No, what I mean is, assuming I implement this as an option and that option is
activated. When you click on a thread parent, then collapse the thread, such
that you now have a selected parent of a collapsed thread, should the
(previously unselected) messages in that thread now be selected or not? Or in
other words, should the messages of a closed thread only be considered
selected if the parent is selected after the thread has been collapsed, or
also if the collapsing happens after the selecting.

A riddle - a - piddle - a - middle - again.
A riddle - a - piddle - a - middle - again.
A riddle - a - piddle - a - middle - again.
A riddle - a - piddle - a - middle - again.

LIMBO LIMBO LIMBO LIMBO

: ) Till