List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: IMAP subfolder
From:       Didier Poirot <Didier.Poirot () Jaluna ! COM>
Date:       2003-02-26 8:21:20

 Thanks for your recommendation. I will give it a try and maybe come back to
you for extra help.

 Thanks again,

--

          /     /               Didier Poirot
       __/ o __/ o _  __        Sales Engineer,

                                6 avenue Gustave Eiffel
                                F-78182, St-Quentin-en-Yvelines

E-mail: Didier.Poirot@Jaluna.COM
Phone:  +33 (0)1 39 44 74 11    Mobile: 06.86.05.32.26
Fax:    +33 (0)1 30 57 00 66