List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: IMAP subfolder
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-02-26 1:39:06

On Monday 24 February 2003 23:00, Didier Poirot wrote:
<snip>
> Kmail has been for a long time my favorite mail-reader but its IMAP
> support was not as high as it is now (maybe  related to our IMAP
> server) Using this version, it seems that IMAP is support is really
> here and I am using it all day long at work.
<snip>

You might want to give the Kroupware release a spin, if you're
interested in IMAP support. http://kroupware.kde.org has the details. A
final release should be available real soon now (we're at beta5).

IMAP features added w.r.t. KMail 1.5.x:
- disconnected IMAP support (mandatory, online IMAP is currently
disabled in the kroupware release)
- renaming of IMAP folders.
- server-side filtering (with a GUI for vacation and a programming
langauge (http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve) for the rest).

Marc

--
They [RIAA,MPAA] are trying to invent a new crime:
interference with a business model.