List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    text categorization & spam
From:       billy.corgan () tiscali ! it
Date:       2003-01-31 19:39:56

Hi everybody,
I would like to know if there is some work in progress for an intelligent
anti spam for kmail. I am starting a project on machine learning applied
to text categorization, and I would like to test it in the field of filtering
spam. I think adding it to kmail could be nice, but I have null experience
of kmail API,QT API, I know just some didactic C++, because I am mainly
a Java coder.
What do you think about it? Any suggestions,proposals,any "no thanks"? :-)

alessio.

Tiscali ADSL: abbonati entro il 31 gennaio.
Non paghi l'attivazione.
Non paghi il primo mese.
http://www.tiscali.it/adsl