List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    kmail's fileter execute command parameters
From:       Chris <cbruner () crystal-software-canada-inc ! com>
Date:       2002-12-30 10:32:15

I'm using the kmail's filter to move incomming mail to various inbox's and for
the important messages, I have speech synthasis telling me, that ebay was
confirmed or out bid (or whatever), using the "execute command" filter
action.

It would be nice to be able to send the subject line of the incomming message
to the speech synthasizer.

In the documentation it talks about using %0 for the body, %1 for the first
attachement and so on. Is there a flag for the subject line, or any of the
other parts of the message?
--
Chris Bruner