List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Integrated subset of make_it_cool
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-12-27 10:49:56

On Friday 27 December 2002 08:58, Zack Rusin wrote:
<snip>
> Remember the important things - like that fact I'm the only one of
> you without a job ;) So no matter how bad you feel - I feel worse :)
<snip>

Well, I haven't got a job, either. I _was_ employed by Intevation for
September only, but most of the work has been after that month.

Plus, I should be working on my diploma thesis, so that I have a chance
of actually surviving 2003 (monetarily speaking).

Marc

--
memAlloc() Amnesia Error: Out of Memory