List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    How do I refresh a folder?
From:       Kyler Laird <kyler-keyword-kmail01.9237e8 () lairds ! org>
Date:       2002-12-22 17:26:57

O.k., I'm finally getting KMail 1.4.3 set up to be usable in my
configuration.  The last piece of the puzzle seems to be getting new
mail to show up in the inbox (and other folders) without exiting KMail
and restarting.

Is there a way to have KMail automatically notice new mail in maildir
folders?  Is there a manual or semi-manual (signal?) way to do it?

(My boss just told me that he's tired of dealing with MS Windows and
wants to use Linux for everything, so I have...uh...pretty much just
today to figure out how to do this.)

Thank you.

--kyler