List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Subscription dialog kmail <=> knode
From:       Carsten Burghardt <burghardt () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-28 7:20:06

On Friday 22 November 2002 09:44, Carsten Burghardt wrote:
> as you might know I´m currently implementing a common
> subscription-dialog for kmail and knode which is based on the
> knode-dialog.

OK, here we go, attached is the brand new subscription dialog for kmail.
It consists of a new class KSubscription in libkdenetwork and a new class
KMSubscription in kmail plus some refacturing of the imap-listdirectory to
get all folders (and a change to the imap-kioslave).

The KSubscription class is completely refactured and the only thing that is
still identical to knode is the pure widget. Roberto, please have a look at
these things and comment. I tested it pretty heavily with both kmail-
(hierarhical) and knode (flat) -like items and it all worked pretty well. The
switch to a non-hierarchical view (disabled in kmail) is now pretty fast
compared to knode ;-)

I wanted to commit the classes and only post the diffs from kmail but as Marc
is busy merging stuff from kroupware I don't want to get in his way ;-)
AFAIK there have been changes to the kmfolderimap/kmacctimap-stuff in
kroupware so we should sync these with my changes. It simply boils down to
introduce a common way to get all imap-folders listed and to distinguish
between subscribed and unsubscribed so I moved that code from kmfolderimap to
kmacctimap.

--
Regards,

Carsten Burghardt