List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail and WINE integration - virus
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2002-10-24 12:01:07

On Thursday 24 October 2002 08:44, Roger Larsson wrote:

> * Require approval when starting executables?

We show a dialog for *any* attachment. I don't know how you can click on an
attachment without getting a dialog (except for forwarded mails). Please
forward such a message.

> get when opening a .ps ... It should be big and red and not possible to
> turn of! (use 'file' to check - file extention is not safe)

Even the warning for *.ps etc cannot be turned off.

> * Running in chroot jail?

This is not KMail specific, besides the problem that things might not work
in a jail.

Regards
 Daniel

--