List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: What I almost did.
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-12 5:03:50

On Thursday 12 September 2002 03:21, Don Sanders wrote:
(...)
> There is significant information concerning events that are important
> yet obscure and and that I have not yet revealed.
>
> This means that *no one* is well informed enough to accurately judge
> the validity of my actions at this stage.
>
> I will continue to work on my case and present if before the internet
> community when I am ready. For instance it may take me some time to
> go through my old email archives on CD and hunt for personal emails
> exchanged between myself and Stefan Taferner.

Obviously you must do that to find peace for your mind.

I wish you manage to retrieve the information you're looking for and have
it presented to us soon so we can continue to normal operating mode once
you 'allow' us to "judge the validity of your actions".

You have been told to stop behaving like a child by several persons
including me.

I hope the day will come when you think about that!

Nobody 'stole maintainership' from you.

You are not the only person having a big Ego - most of us suffer from
that problem since we are programmers, that's quite normal for our
profession (or hobby, resp.) but should _not_ lead to actions like the
ones taken by you.
Large collaborative Free Software projects can not be worked on in such
a unteachable ego-centric way.

I a not wiser that you but I try to listen to others when it becomes
obvious that I got stuck in an idea: be it concerning a patch that
I like to see in HEAD or be it concerning other questions...

Karl-Heinz
--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>