List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kmfolder smarts, kmfoldertree, actionCollection
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-10 19:18:15

> The folder shouldn't really mess with the gui part, which
> a popup is definitely.

Yes this was exactly my initial reaction. But if there is a need for a
gui operation like the folder popup menu to be used in multiple
places then it makes sense for that to be factored into a single
class. And if that class isn't KMFolder then what should be used a
new KMFolderGui class?

BTW found your description on how to reproduce the imap problem.

(I'm about 8hrs ahead of you say when you give me a date I actually
have to search 2 days to find your mail).

The free account I use to test IMAP stuff on is, well free and I can't
even collect new mail on it at the moment, will try on my home
network where I have an IMAP server set up for such testing.

But that scrolling to top when checking mail used to happen for local
folders once long ago (different bug, long story) n and I really
hated it so I should look into this, just give me a bit of time ok?

Goodnight,
Don.