List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Revert of not?
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-10 13:05:12

On Tuesday 10 September 2002 22:11, Marc Mutz wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 September 2002 06:29, Don Sanders wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > Also I would like to get to met everyone
> > I've conflicted with in person, sit down with them talk through
> > our differences and resolve them.

You know Marc I don't think we conflict because our opinions differ
instead I think we conflict because we are similar.

For instance do you study pure mathematics? I also studied pure
mathematics for several years.

And our architectural ideas are often very similar too. Or rather we
start from different points in a multi-dimensional solution space and
iterate towards the same solution.

I would definitely like to get together with you and talk through our
differences. I guess we will be needing some pretty comfortable
seats.

Don.