On Tuesday 10 September 2002 22:11, Marc Mutz wrote: > On Tuesday 10 September 2002 06:29, Don Sanders wrote: > > > > Also I would like to get to met everyone > > I've conflicted with in person, sit down with them talk through > > our differences and resolve them. You know Marc I don't think we conflict because our opinions differ instead I think we conflict because we are similar. For instance do you study pure mathematics? I also studied pure mathematics for several years. And our architectural ideas are often very similar too. Or rather we start from different points in a multi-dimensional solution space and iterate towards the same solution. I would definitely like to get together with you and talk through our differences. I guess we will be needing some pretty comfortable seats. Don. _______________________________________________ KMail Developers mailing list kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail