List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Stuff I'm working on
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-10 11:35:42

Yes I have thought about this a lot.

If by offline IMAP you mean being able to read IMAP mail when offline
then yes I plan to implement that already. I want to convert
kmfolderimap to being maildir based and save the full mail to disk
when it is retrieved. I want to do this by default.

IMAP synchronization? Do you mean full disconnected support, so that
you can delete mails and then when you go back online have the mail
automatically deleted from the server?

In that case I think KMCommands can help we can queue a list of
KMCommands that have to be applied when the connection is
re-established and then run each command in the queue.

Don.