List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail usability with IMAP
From:       Alexander Gretencord <arutha () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-08-02 15:39:39

On Friday 02 August 2002 10:01, Don Sanders wrote:
> But to be honest I am surprised downloading the headers is slow for
> just 500 headers on a local connection, especially as by all accounts
> KMail's header retrieval is fairly optimized.

Well that was some time ago but it really was slow which is why I switched to
kmail cvs as soon as I could when header caching was implemented. Thats about
all I remember. No numbers just that "slow feeling" :)

Btw there are some other strange things I noticed when deleting messages

Alex

deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin