List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with passphrase entry
From:       Malte Starostik <malte () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-28 14:00:09

Am Sunday 28 July 2002 15:27 schrieb Malte Starostik:
> Am Sunday 28 July 2002 11:54 schrieb Ingo Klvcker:
I wonder if this                              ^
is why this message appears with a "bad" signature... in Ingo's message, I see
the 'ö' (&ouml;) correctly, however in my reply it somehow got changed to a
'v'??
-Malte

--
"Corporations cross borders all the time in search of people to exploit for
profit and no one stops them. They call this process Globalisation. On the