List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: system tray notification patches updated for 3.1
From:       Ryan Breen <ryan () porivo ! com>
Date:       2002-06-30 15:08:00

I updated the systray patch as per your request.  New features:

1) clicking on the icon takes you to the first kmmainwin in the kmainwindow
memberlist
2) the context menu contains a list of all folders that have unread messages
with a count of unread messages.  clicking on a folder name brings up the
kmail window (as per #1) and selects the first unread message in that folder.
3) the systray icon has a tooltip which prints the number of folders that have
unread messages

You can find the patch at http://www.ryanbreen.com/kmail/basic and a
screenshot at http://www.ryanbreen.com/kmail/kmail.png.

Ryan