List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems getting crypto plugins to work
From:       520049422973-0001 () t-online ! de (Matthias Welwarsky)
Date:       2002-04-30 12:16:26

Marc Mutz wrote:

> On Monday 29 April 2002 16:34, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:
>> On Monday 29 April 2002 11:19, Marc Mutz wrote:
>> > Do you have gnupg-1.0.6e?
>> >
>> > Marc
>>
>> OK, meanwhile updated to gnupg-1.0.6e, it's still not working. Now I get
>> to enter the passphrase, but there is no signature being stored in the
>> mail. Well, there is, but the signature part is empty. I'll send this
>> mail signed so that you can see the result.
> <snip>
>
> ...and some of your headers are quadrupled...
> Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:34:25 +0200
> Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:47:35 +0200
> Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:29:03 +0200
> Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:47:35 +0200
> From: 520049422973-0001@t-online.de (Matthias Welwarsky)
> Subject: Re: Problems getting crypto plugins to work
> Subject: Re: Problems getting crypto plugins to work
> Subject: Re: Problems getting crypto plugins to work
> Subject: Re: Problems getting crypto plugins to work

Um, yes. I don't know how this happened. I'm on a conference right now and
they supply wlan but no mail gateway, so I had to re-send the mail several
times. I did this by copying from sent-mail to drafts and editing/resending
it to yet another mailserver. Maybe kmail added the headers on every
attempt, so this would be just another bug in need to be fixed.

regards,
        matze

--
Matthias Welwarsky
Fachschaft Informatik FH Darmstadt

"all software sucks equally, but some software is more equal"