List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kdenetwork/kmail
From:       Zack Rusin <zackrat () att ! net>
Date:       2002-04-30 3:43:03

On Monday 29 April 2002 16:57, David Bishop wrote:
> > Therefore I propose to show the popup dialog after a normal LMB
> > drag&drop operation and to not show it if Ctrl+LMB (== copy) or
> > Shift+LMB (== move) is used. This will allow experienced users to
> > avoid the popup dialog while it will prevent not-so-experienced
> > users from doing stupid things.
>
> Why not do the usual "click here to never ask this again" sort of
> message? As I'm positive that has been translated, this could even go
> into 3.0.1 :-)

A popup and a dialog box after a popup? I'd have to kick my own butt
after implementing that ;)
I like Ingo's proposition a lot, is anyone against it? Please speak up
now, and not after I commit a fix. Options are: a) revert it, removing
the dialog, b) implementing the popup the way Ingo suggested.

Zack

--
If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed...
..oh wait, he does.