List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Help with IMAP Support?
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <haeckel () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-02 6:37:53

On Tuesday 02 April 2002 00:48, Frans de Wet wrote:

> Ok, great ... then it means I am doing something wrong.  I am running
> UW-IMAP and I do not get that dialog you are talking about.  I am glad it

What version?
Could you watch with a network traffic monitor like ethereal, what is going
on, when KMail creates a folder? KMail tries to detect what kind of folders
the server supports and only ask when necessary, but that seems to fail for
your.

> > If we one day support disconnected mode with offline syncronisation, this
> > problem should be easily solvable.
>
> Is anyone working on this ?

I don't think so.

> > You just have to write a dialog that actually allows to subscribe and
> > unsubscribe. Only displaying the subscribed folders is already supported,
> > you just can't edit the subscription list yet with KMail.
>
> Should I do this or is someone else already busy with it ?

Feel free to do it. I don't know of anyone working on that.

Regards,
Michael Häckel