List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: $%^#%&^@%&@%
From:       Volker Augustin <volker.augustin () stud ! uni-regensburg ! de>
Date:       2002-02-05 7:41:01

> Everyone that I have set up with an ill-gotten copy has been
> ferociously happy with it.

I wasn't. At least not when I last used it which has been a few years.
However, users tend not to look at a program twice. And having to
use a bad program definitely makes you look never again. Since
Eudora does not run on linux (i suppose) I can't test again anyways.
Reinstalling Windows just to try an e-mail program is not an option. :-))