List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: $%^#%&^@%&@%
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-02-03 23:30:43

On Sunday 03 February 2002 11:37 am, Michael Häckel wrote:
> On Sunday 03 February 2002 16:46:16, Johannes Liedtke wrote:
> > This really seems to be a great idea. Having just lost a huge kmailrc, I
> > would've really appreciated it to having only lost some settings and not
> > the complete filter set along with everything else... :(
>
> And why should be the chance to loose the ~/.kde/share/apps/kmail directory
> be lower than the chance to loose ~/.kde/share/config/kmailrc?

Because you write much more often to kmailrc (i guess several times per
session) then you would write to a seperate filterrc (only when you actually
change your filters).

I am not sure whether I like a single file per filter though.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian@kde.org  |   SuSE Labs KDE Developer  |  bastian@suse.com