List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: $%^#%&^@%&@%
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-02-02 23:01:24

On Saturday 02 February 2002 15:00, Cristian Tibirna wrote:

> And I think that, finally, it is time to seriously ponder the
> extraction of filters from the kmail rc file. They aren't well placed
> there. They should be in a share/apps/kmail/filter file and backups
> of this file should be modified at modification.

That's a good idea. Storing the filters in a separate file without
numbering, but an active/inactive flag would make handling of the
filters much easier. Then the configuration for each filter would be
self-contained and could be copied to other filter files, could be
individually deactived or reactivated.

The same is valid for accounts and identities.