List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    imap status lost
From:       Carsten Burghardt <cb () magic-shop ! de>
Date:       2002-01-31 23:34:47

Hi,

I've noticed my old friend a couple of times within the last days:
kmail says there is a new mail in the trash-folder (imap) but when you select
the folder there is no new mail. It's always a message that is shown as
replied within kmail, but the server says it's a new one (I'll check the
status flags with a different program in these cases to find out which
message). If I mark this message again as replied, everything's ok.
I can't reproduce it with every message but the way is always the same: I get
a new message, read it, reply to it and delete it.
After the next mail-check the trash is marked because it contains a new
message. So either the message is not correctly marked as read or as replied.

Regards,

Carsten
--
Carsten Burghardt