List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Re: [Kwrite-devel] GRRRRRR kmail - here are all those patches, though...
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2002-01-31 23:32:27

Subject: Re: [Kwrite-devel] GRRRRRR kmail - here are all those patches,
though...
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 00:02:30 +0100
From: Anders Lund <anders@alweb.dk>
To: kwrite-devel@kde.org

On Thursday 31 January 2002 11:14, Daniel Naber wrote:
> On Thursday 31 January 2002 04:36, Anders Lund wrote:
> > I was going to send 1 mail from the que, and opened it and pushed the
> > send button, and VUPTI kmail sent all my prepared messages without the
> > attatchments :(( I'd call that a bug.
>
> You're using the outbox when you should have used the drafts folder.

Hm, that may be right, but still, when a mail is open in the composer, the
send button should send that mail and nothing else. Everything else
candidates to the GUI hall of shame. period.

-anders

--
Using konqueror for serious reading? try the rellinks plugin - available
 from http://www.alweb.dk/rellinks.html