List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kio_slaves hints?
From:       "Mauro DePascale" <mauro.depascale () marconi ! com>
Date:       2002-01-24 7:18:54

Hi friends,

thanks to all now I'm able to see my kioslave and to run it (crashing
konqueror. . . . :-(  ), now I'm adding the code for creating a notes
account from the configure dialog. Everything it's ok and working 'til I
try to use the Slave object.
If I add the following row into my KMAcctNotes class, when I try to add a
notes account to the list of receivings the application crashes:

protected:
  KIO::Slave *mSlave;

Please note that into the class code I don't use in any way that attribute,
just added it into the class declaration.
If I comment the row, the dialog opens correctly.
My feeling is that I'm missing something very obvious, but what?

Thanks in advance,

Larry