List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Suggestion / Wish List?
From:       Carsten Burghardt <cb () magic-shop ! de>
Date:       2002-01-14 19:18:04

Am Montag, 14. Januar 2002 19:39 Isen Kusima schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new here & have a suggestion to improve KMail.
>
> Before I post the feature request I want to know others oponion about it.
>

> I. TEMPORARY FILTER LIST.
> With this filter list I should be able to FILTER this kind of message for
> (1hr, 2hr, 24hr, 2days, 1 week??).

So you need a expire-setting for the filter, to bring it to the point.
A good idea in my eyes but I have to admit that I don't use filters since I
use only imap.

> II. DELETING HTML TAG.
>
> Sometimes I receive mail with HTML tag. I could read this message nicely if
> I select "Prefer to HTML" in folder view.
>
> It would be nice if KMail could provide remove HTML TAG button in the tool
> bar.
>
> So whenever I encounter HTML mail, I could click the button & it's become
> readable.

Delete HTML? Why don't you let kmail _display_ the html for that mail?
I think there is already a wish to temporarly switch the html-rendering for
the single mail.

--
Carsten Burghardt
email: cb@magic-shop.de