List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Algunos detalles de kmail.
From:       manu manu sauvage <manu42 () free ! fr>
Date:       2001-11-30 19:46:00

On Friday 30 November 2001 20:16, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Can anyone translate this?

I can give it a try.

Subject : Some Details about Kmail.

Dear Waldo,

First I wish to thank you (all) for the work you did to make Kmail.
I installed Kmail from the SuSe packages.

I use the program (heavily) every day, but I miss some of the following
features :

When I send mail with Bcc fields, I cannot see these fields mentionned
anywhere in the copy of the mail that gets sent in the sent-mail folder.
The sent-mail headers only show the To: and CC: fields.

The program has stalled while I was retrieving my mail from all my accounts
(Check Mail - CTRL+L) and then crashed when I tried to open my outbox.
The collision seemed to be fatal (this is really approximative and I'm not
sure about the translation).

I'd really like the Kmail address book to be able to handle directories to
store my contacts, e.g. Clients, Family, etc.

Thanks for your attention,
Sincerely, blah blah :)

--
manu manu sauvage

"la vie n'est pas un combat mais une passion à défendre"
(Mass Hysteria)