List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    kmail + gpg (kpgp lib) question
From:       aaron <aaron () lo-res ! org>
Date:       2001-10-29 21:17:19

Hi!

I recently upgraded to kde 2.2.1 on FreeBSD 4.4

Previously I used kmail to sign/encrypt/verify/decrypt  gpg (1.0.6) mails.
Since the upgrade kmail will stall whenever opening a mail which was signed
or encrypted.
This also applies to mails that I signed myself .

I.e. test something like that on a freebsd box:

  encrypt a  mail to yourself --> open it in kmail
  --> stall.

This is a big nuissance since the kmail <-> gpg interface was really great.
I did not change to another gpg version so from the gpg side everything is
the same.

any ideas on how I could fix that/give you more info so that the problem can
be found?

thanks ,

aaron.

--
COSHER = Completely Open Source, Headers, Engineering, and Research