List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    [bug] kmail data corruption
From:       "Juan F.Codagnone" <juam () arnet ! com ! ar>
Date:       2001-10-10 20:56:28

Sory aboute the mail. the report bug system didnt let me aply it because i
use kmail 1.2 in kde 2.1.2 (that ships with slackware 8) and is not the last
version (and i didn't make time to compile the whole kde again to see the new
kmail.)

Is similar to bug #32419

I recive mails but kmail trunc it....(saves a random part of the mail or
nothing)

Today seems to happened with 3 messages. preetty alarming.
If you see the mail file the data is saved corrupted. (is not an indexing
problem)

From

1 2593

From

From

1 1002742432.26289.jive,S=2352

I can't reproduce it because the mail have gone, but i put the option not to
remove mail from server. This way i hope to catch a mail that  produce it.
and debug. (and i dont want to loose more data! )

Any comments?
Now that i see the first message the 1 2593 look as the reply of the pop3
RETR...just gussing.

Thank you for your time.

 -juam