List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [ PATCH] wishlist item #128
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-10-06 15:46:31

On Sunday 07 October 2001 14:48, JES wrote:
> Maybe it's an idea to keep track of where the message is/goes.
> This way, you don't have to search afterward.
> I believe all the methods are in KMHeaders, so adding a list (for the case
> you do multiple replies before sending) could do the job, not ?

That's indeed a good idea, we don't need a whole database about all messages.
We just need to keep track of a few messages.
Basically of all messages to which replies are around in the drafts folder,
the outbox folder or in open composer windows.

KMFolder::addMsg() does all moving of messages.
However also deleting a message in the same folder before a monitored message
changes its index.

Regards,
Michael Häckel