On Sunday 07 October 2001 14:48, JES wrote: > Maybe it's an idea to keep track of where the message is/goes. > This way, you don't have to search afterward. > I believe all the methods are in KMHeaders, so adding a list (for the case > you do multiple replies before sending) could do the job, not ? That's indeed a good idea, we don't need a whole database about all messages. We just need to keep track of a few messages. Basically of all messages to which replies are around in the drafts folder, the outbox folder or in open composer windows. KMFolder::addMsg() does all moving of messages. However also deleting a message in the same folder before a monitored message changes its index. Regards, Michael Häckel _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail