List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Domino 5.x support in KMail
From:       Jason Stephenson <panda () mis ! net>
Date:       2001-09-27 17:00:07

On Thursday 27 September 2001 12:45, Guillaume Laurent wrote:

> I this you can enable a POP3 service, but as far as I know many lotus admin
> prefer not to. There's no doubt that KMail<->Domino interoperability would
> be a *huge* asset.

We have a Lotus Notes/Domino server in addition to a more traditional UNIX
Mail server where I work during the daylight hours. I think that doing a
Domino kioslave would be an asset to KDE/KMail. I suggest writing it as an
ioslave, and develop it with HEAD from cvs.

I might be able to pitch in with some testing and what not once you have
something that sort of works. I dunno anything about the Notes server, that's
the province of two other admins in my dept., though I don't think they'd
mind my learning about it. :-)