List:       klyx
Subject:    SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS WITH PRINTER IN KLYX
From:       Jose Luis Sanchez de la Rosa <jose () cyc ! dfis ! ull ! es>
Date:       2001-03-30 9:55:22

Recently  I have written a mail asking why my Klyx can not print or
preview the document in a KDE version of SUSE 7.0.  The problem was one
package was not loaded. Once I load this package again it works OK. The
package was

te_latex

Once it was present the Klyx can make previews and print.

I hope this information could help to other people.

Thanks to everybody

Jos=E9 Luis S=E1nchez