List:       klyx
Subject:    Problems when inserting Latex code in KLyx document
From:       Pascal Francq <pfrancq () ulb ! ac ! be>
Date:       2000-03-23 18:29:29

Hi,
I want to use an old figure that I have made in LaTeX, using the packages
"graphics" and "eepic".
So, I made a copy/paste of the code in my KLyx code and set to it that it is
LaTeX code. I have no problem to generate a poscript file, but the result is
problemating.
In my postscript document,  I see that KLyx has done with my code, but not what
it should do.
I insert some code like:
\begin{figure}[!h]
  \begin{center}
    \begin{picture}(13,9)
      \put(0,7){\framebox(5,1) {Application} }
      \put(8,7){\framebox(5,1) {Application} }
      \put(5,7.5){\vector(1,0){3}}
      \put(8,7.5){\vector(-1,0){3}}
% .................. some other code like this
    \end{picture}
  \end{center}
  \caption{\label{fig:mod} \textit{ok}
\end{figure}