List:       klyx
Subject:    LaTeX math inset problem with KLyX - KDE2snapshot 20000320
From:       Thomas Freytag <freytag () szs ! ira ! uka ! de>
Date:       2000-03-23 17:31:38

Hi there,

it seems there has come an annoying bug into the latest KLyX snapshot code.
Whenever I try to enter a predefined backslash-escaped LaTeX math expression
(e.g. "\alpha", "\leftarrow" "\cup" or any other) inside a math inset
environment, the parsing of the string stops after the first character and as
a consequence the interactive substitution by the associated graphical symbol
fails. So KLyX does no more accept math expressions with a length of more
than one character!

This used to work in KDE1, though there were no visible source code changes
concerning this feature (as far as I can say that from seaching the sources).
Can anybody help me with this ? The rest of KLyX works beautifully under
KDE2alpha - great work!!

Thomas