List:       klyx
Subject:    KLyX Status?
From:       Xandy Johnson <xandy () fgm ! com>
Date:       1999-12-16 19:23:15

I was interested to find out the status of KLyX.  I noticed that the
screenshots on the home page are broken links.  I'm looking at
<http://www.devel.lyx.org/~ettrich/klyx.html>, in case it has moved.
Also, I noticed that KLyX is still based on LyX 0.12.0, which is called
"brand new," even though 1.0 was released in February.  And finally, I
noticed that the most recent KLyX file on the KDE mirrors is from last
April.  So, what's the status?  Is KLyX still under active development?

Thanks in advance,
Xandy