List:       klyx
Subject:    eps figures and clipping
From:       Ferdinand Schinagl <f.schinagl () hlphys ! uni-linz ! ac ! at>
Date:       1999-09-15 12:46:14

Hi there,

is ist possible to clip eps figures included into a file from KLyX? Some
of my figures are larger than the bounding box and produce all kinds of
artifacts like overlapping regions. I know that it should be possible to
do with \epsfig and the clip option i.e. \epsfig{clip=}. I had a look
into a tex file exported from KLyX. However, it does use
\includegraphics directives. I hope I do not have to edit the tex file
by hand :(

Either of you s'got any concerns?

Thanks a lot,

Ferd