List:       klyx
Subject:    Very basic problems on Linux/AXP
From:       Feldner & Braun GdbR <wf0237 () arm1 ! internal ! flying-snail ! de>
Date:       1999-09-06 9:04:35

Hi,

sorry, but I seem to have a very basic problem with klyx installation.
I installed it under RedHat 6.0/Alpha from sources and later under
SuSE 6.1/Alpha, where it is included, and they seem to have the same
problem: If I click on any symbol in the operator's pane (I mean, the
lowest of the button bars, where sums, integrals, fractions, and so
on, reside), it crashes with a core dump, leaving an unreadable
emergency save file. Does anybody have an idea what may be wrong here?

Regards,

Andreas.